We are looking for a smart and passionate QA Engineer who will fit right into our dynamic, collaborative work culture.
As a QA Engineer, your typical day at Gameopedia will involve ensuring the quality and reliability of the products and services developed by our talented team of developers. Your role is critical in upholding our commitment to delivering unprecedented and personalized experiences in the game industry.
Your role will offer you significant ownership in terms of maintaining and improving the quality of our products. You'll have the liberty to implement best practices in quality assurance and contribute your ideas to ensure Gameopedia's vision of revolutionizing the game data industry.
Joining our team of engineers, you will be a key player in assuring that our industry-disrupting products and services not only meet but exceed the highest standards of quality, making Gameopedia a leader in the global gaming data platform market.
- Implement and execute unit tests and utilize testing frameworks to validate the functionality of individual software components.
- Solid understanding of performance testing principles, the JMeter tool, and its components. should also be proficient in scripting, parameterization, test execution, metrics, reporting, and advanced features, while adhering to best practices and integrating JMeter with CI/CD pipelines. Additionally, knowledge of troubleshooting, security testing, and adherence to non-functional requirements is essential for effective performance testing.
- Participate in manual testing when necessary, ensuring thorough test coverage and identifying software defects. Collaborate with the development team to resolve issues efficiently.
- Experience working in product-based companies, startups, and AWS is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in software quality assurance and test automation.
- Proficiency in Python programming language.
- Experience with web automation tools like Selenium and API testing.
- Familiarity with unit testing and testing frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of test management tools and methodologies, with proficiency in Zephyr Squad for logging and managing UI tests.
- Proficiency in performance testing tools such as JMeter.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with cloud services like AWS.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Dynamic & Collaboration friendly office.
- Hybrid work schedule.