About the job:
We at Gameopedia aim to revolutionize the video game industry by creating unmatched personalized experiences on popular gaming platforms across the globe. You will join a talented global team that is developing industry-disrupting products and services that achieve and eventually surpass this vision.
We are on the hunt for an Assistant Manager for Partnerships who can develop relationships, manage and grow business from our existing clients and assist us in creating a sales pipeline, while managing and closing deals.
Initially, you will work towards generating business for our existing video game data services as well and this role will develop into identifying and building partnerships for our upcoming family of industry-defining SaaS products. If you are a Partnerships expert who has an eye for building long-lasting, identifying revenue-generating opportunities, and executing them, this job is right for you.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision-makers within the gaming industry across major target markets (EU & US).
- Proactively identify new opportunities for our Data Services as well as assist in creating a pipeline for our upcoming SaaS product.
- Identifying and pitching cross-selling and up-selling opportunities to new and existing partners.
- Work closely with the Data Operations and Product teams to get a deeper understanding of our services and use cases, and hone our pitch to prospects.
- Ideating, developing, and executing plans to target, acquire, and convert prospects. Identify and help create custom services/products that could solve problems for leads.
- Manage the entire life cycle of a prospect, including assisting in closing deals, and managing and tracking leads, contacts, and companies in the CRM.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in working for an IT/SaaS company in a similar role (client-facing).
- Experience working and interacting with senior management of international clients.
- Willing to take ownership of planned Business Development activities.
- You can identify, connect with, and qualify prospects.
- Well-versed with lead nurturing and account management strategies.
- You are street-smart, quick on the feet, creative, and have excellent communication skills.
- You are a self-starter and can identify partnership opportunities on your own accord.
- You are growth-focused, goal-oriented, and have worked as an individual contributor.
- You’re a team player, go-getter, and willing to exemplify the Gameopedia culture.
- Have a big interest in identifying and helping create custom products/services that could solve problems for companies in the video gaming ecosystem.
- Recruiter screening
- SME Round
- Assignment review
- Chat – Head of Ops/ CEO
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Casual dress code
- Work closely with the executive team
- Fast-paced collaborative work environment
- Hybrid work schedule