Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a passionate and creative Graphic Designer to join our team. You will have the chance to shape the way players engage with video games like never before. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from end to end, collaborating with other designers to ensure a consistent and integrated brand perception and user experience. You will work with a cross-functional team that includes UX designers, marketing personnel, engineers, and product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use artifacts. You will be required to translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical specifications into visually appealing, user-friendly, and emotionally engaging designs.
Gameopedia aims to revolutionize the video game industry by creating unprecedented, personalized experiences for every gamer. You will join a talented global team that will spearhead the development of industry-disrupting products and services that achieve and eventually surpass this vision.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception, and user experience.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field.
- Create and present storyboards to key stakeholders that tell appealing visual stories.
- Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses such as websites, product graphics, social media graphics, brand campaigns, and photography.
- Provide advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Review product positioning and online marketing content to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers and product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communication, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other relevant design tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates creativity, technical skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding/Prior experience in motion designing is a plus.
- Familiarity with UX design principles is a plus.
If you are a creative and self-motivated individual with a passion for Graphic Design, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Design Screening
- Final Tech Round
- Chat – COO/CTO
- HR Round
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Work directly with the executive team.
- Fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Graphic Design
We’re a global family of passionate gamers dedicated to revolutionizing the way video game data is presented and used.
Through partnerships with the biggest technology companies across Europe and North America, our comprehensive metadata fuels millions of consumer decisions every day.
THIS IS OUR CAREERS SUBSITE. VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE AT www.gameopedia.com
Senior Graphic Designer
Loading application form
Already working at Gameopedia AS?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.