Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a passionate and creative UX Designer to help build the UX foundation of our family of personalization products. You will have the chance to shape the way players engage with video games like never before. As a key member of our product development team, you will play a critical role in the design and development of personalization features that enhance a user’s gaming journey, creating unique and immersive experiences that are tailored specifically to them.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating and implementing user-centered design processes and will be able to design solutions that are both visually pleasing and highly usable. You must have a deep understanding of the principles of user-centered design and have a portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to design for web, mobile, and other platforms.
Gameopedia aims to revolutionize the video game industry by creating unprecedented, personalized experiences for every gamer. You will join a talented global team that will spearhead the development of industry-disrupting products and services that achieve and eventually surpass this vision.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Create wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that are visually pleasing and highly usable.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards in UI Development.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to understand user needs and behaviour.
- Work on design projects of large and ambiguous scope.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Help establish a strong design culture within the company.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design.
- Extensive experience building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms.
- Experience in interaction design with the ability to define how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this innovation will scale.
- Use appropriate prototyping tools to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to design for web, mobile, and other platforms.
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Expertise with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups and communicating with diverse audiences.
- Ability to showcase your end-to-end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artefacts, multiple iterations, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Design Screening
- Design - Portfolio Review
- Whiteboarding Session
- Chat – COO/CEO/CTO
- HR Round
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Casual dress code
- Work directly with the executive team
- Fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Hybrid work schedule
- UX Designer
We’re a global family of passionate gamers dedicated to revolutionizing the way video game data is presented and used.
Through partnerships with the biggest technology companies across Europe and North America, our comprehensive metadata fuels millions of consumer decisions every day.
THIS IS OUR CAREERS SUBSITE. VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE AT www.gameopedia.com
Senior UX Designer
Loading application form
Already working at Gameopedia AS?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.